If you’re a fan of live music, you’ll undoubtedly have started off the New Year planning out which music festivals you’ll be attending in 2015. It’s looking set to be an exciting year for live music, with lots of highlights and headline acts to look forward to.
At Amazing Tent, we’re also excited about 2015’s thrilling festival line-up, especially as we’ll be popping up our fantastic stage covers, event tents and marquees at many of the summer’s biggest music events. Look out for our distinctive SaddleSpan tents – you can’t miss them!
Here are our highlights of 2015 festivals:
- Glastonbury Festival. The annual Glastonbury music festival at Worthy Farm is always a highly anticipated event in the festival calendar, and 2015 is no different. Along with confirmed headliners such as Lionel Richie, making his UK festival debut this summer, acts such as David Bowie and the Foo Fighters are also hotly tipped to perform. The festival is also planning another UK first – an appearance by His Holiness the Dalai Lama!
- Download Festival. If you’re a fan of rock and metal and you like your acts legendary, this summer’s Download Festival at Donington Park will absolutely blow your mind. Confirmed headliners so far include Slipknot, Kiss and Muse, with lots of others still to be announced.
- Reading and Leeds Festivals. Organisers may be keeping details of the full line-up under their hats, but the one announcement they have made is pretty exciting – rock gods Metallica (along with the supremely talented Jamie-T) will definitely be headlining!
- Coachella 2015. If you prefer your festivals hot, sunny and star-studded, mark a trip to Coachella festival in California on your calendar for this year. Line-up details have recently been announced, with confirmed acts including White Stripes frontman Jack White, legendary rock band AC DC and hugely popular rapper Drake. You can also expect to see Brit presence in the form of Florence and the Machine, alt-J and Belle & Sebastian.
- Liverpool Sound City. This year’s festival gets the cultural powerhouse that is Liverpool firmly back on the map, as eccentric Oklahoma City band The Flaming Lips have recently been announced as headliners. The Lips will join a fantastic line-up on Liverpool’s Docklands, which also includes Glasgow band Belle & Sebastian.
- Isle of Wight Festival. This year’s line-up for Isle of Wight 2015 is absolutely sizzling, featuring the likes of Fleetwood Mac, Paolo Nutini, The Black Keys, Billy Idol and Pharell Williams. An exciting festival in a beautiful location, this festival is a must-visit for live music fans – don’t miss it!
Whichever of the amazing festivals you head to in 2015, we wish you a fantastic year of live music and festival fun. Don’t forget to look out for Amazing Tent – we might not make it quite as far as California for Coachella but you’ll definitely spot our event tents and stage covers at the UK’s biggest and best festivals. We’ll see you there!