Christmas is fourteen weeks away, but do not panic! There is still plenty of time to plan a spectacular Christmas event for your colleagues or clients.
With this in mind we thought we would help you out with some top tips for your Christmas Party.
1. Make your venue AMAZING! Your venue allows you to provide so much and you can really go to town with VIP rooms, bars, chill out zones, lounging areas, discos, live bands, catering and so much more. You could fill the venue with dancing ladies, ice sculptures, perhaps even Father Christmas! The options are limitless with a marquee.
2. Be generous – give your staff and colleagues, or clients, plenty to eat and drink – there is nothing more disappointing than the booze or food running out. In a marquee you can have a buffet, you could make it more special and create a sit down feast – you can have several bars. If you keep your staff happy they will be satisfied and don’t they deserve a good knees up and an opportunity to let their hair down after a long hard year?
3. Consider whether you want clients as well as staff – there is nothing more generous and important than looking after you clients – but if you want to let go and plan to be moonwalking with the tea lady then perhaps you would rather your clients did not see this side of you -therefore do not invite them!
4. Make sure your staff and clients can get home safely after a night out on the tiles – to be seen as a really thoughtful and generous company ensure your staff get safely home. If the party has been mid-week which will make costs lower – allow your staff to come in late the next day and even provide them all with a bacon sandwich – believe us they will seriously appreciate this extra thoughtfulness.
5. Here at the Amazing Tent Company we have years of experience in events from large corporate affairs to great rolling music festivals, from London based knees-up to International gigs. We can give you all manner of advice, tips and help so do not hesitate to get in touch.